Terms & Conditions
1. All Renters must sign a contract agreeing to the following conditions. The contract shall serve as a binding agreement between the Renter and MSDOD Event Space. Confirmation of the Renter’s reservation for use of MSDOD Event Space is dependent upon receipt of first half of hall fee accompanied by a contract which has been signed by the responsible person(s) and initialed terms & conditions page that verify these terms have been read, understood and agreed to.
2. All rentals require a credit on file for damages, Cash & Check Accepted are our only form of payments.
3. If the terms of the rental agreement are not followed, the credit card on file will be used to cover the cost of additional clean-up, repair for damages or replacement of items rented from the hall. To the extent that it is not adequate, the excess will be paid by the Renter. Smoking is not allowed in MSDOD Event Space; please see that this rule is strictly followed.
4. MSDOD Event Space. is not responsible for any item rented from outside sources or personal property that is lost, damaged, or stolen on the premises.
5. Cancellation of any event: Cancellation of event for date contracted will result in the forfeit of any/all monies paid to MSDOD Event Space
6. The Renter shall instruct the caterer to provide all personnel, food, drinks, tableware and extra furniture & linens as needed. All deliveries must be coordinated with the venue management. Personnel for setting up, taking down and storage of out-of-house rental equipment shall be provided by the Renter.
7. Decorations must be pre-approved; no decorations will be permitted that could permanently damage the venue. Unless prior permission is granted, all materials and equipment must be removed from the venue immediately after the function. Any cost of repairing damage or of replacing lost equipment attributed to the caterers or out-of-house rental services will be billed to the Renter. Rice, confetti, glitter, real rose petals bird seed are not allowed.
8. If there will be alcohol served at an event: Renters will be able to bring in their own alcohol and assume all responsibility for the actions of their guests or attendees and any damages or nuisances caused thereby. Renter agrees that under no circumstances will alcohol be served to anyone under the age of 21. Renter will remove from the premises any person in attendance at the event that is deemed to be a nuisance or problem, and if tenant does not remove said person or persons, MSDOD Event Space reserves the right to call the police and have said person or persons officially removed. MSDOD Event Space or its owners or parent company will not be held responsible or liable by any party for any situation resulting from the serving or consumption of alcohol at any event.
9. In the event of the employment of an attorney by MSDOD Event Space because of the violation by Renter of any term or condition of this Rental Agreement, Renter shall pay such attorney’s fees and other costs of expenses incurred by Landlord in connection herewith.